Life Change Club
Change is hard. We want to pretend we can do it easily…. but we can’t.
I know. I will do some true confessions with you if you keep reading.
Your safe place for change is HERE.
The Life Change Club community is NOW gathering.
Finding each other, raising your hand, asking for help!
A Transformation Revolution. Using my Life Change System.
Wait till you see what I’ve included.
Refine. Adapt. Evolve. Revise. Adjust. Alter.
What do I know about CHANGE?
These past 12 months, I have walked through more than my fair share. I have learned that no matter if the change is labeled “GOOD” or “BAD,” it takes a lot longer than we want it to for us to adapt. And we are the ones that think we have to label things…… most things just ARE. We might need to put away our LABEL MAKER gadget and just accept life. In my experience, the things that I once thought were “BAD” have often turned into the biggest miracles and blessings later.
In the past 12 months…
- I got engaged on December 3, 2016 and married on July 1, 2017.
- I sold my association, the National Association of Christian Women Entrepreneurs, on April 28, 7 years after I created it from scratch.
- I sold my house and moved to a new town.
- I sold furniture that I had purchased 18 years before when I bought my very first home all by myself.
- I adjusted to being a newlywed and a wife….. this is an ongoing process as this is a second marriage for both of us.
- I let go of a title that I have let define me for for the past 7 years: President and Founder.
- I did Whole 30 and a few other food plans in a quest to lose weight for my wedding and for the sake of the clothes in my closet.
- I stopped a 25-year daily trip to Starbucks.
- I stopped a lot of my workaholism and learned to BE in new ways.
The TRUTH is…. CHANGE of any sort is much harder than we want to admit. I surround myself with support. I have learned tricks and tools and techniques to keep me “on track.”
My goal is to help you to CHANGE… whatever it is you want to work on!
Thus… I created the Life Change Club.